07 June 2013

Fashion Friday: Lululemon

It is no secret that I LOVE lululemon. Their customer service is unparalleled. The staff at the North Hills store is super friendly, helpful, and insightful. Ordering online is a breeze and everything ALWAYS ships for free. What's not to love about that?

Here are all of some of the items I recently snapped up...

Run Inspire Crop II

Cool Racerback

Forme Jacket

Clari-tee Short Sleeve

The 'Cool Racerback' is the best top. Great for running, yoga, or just errands. 'Run Inspire Crop II' and 'Wunder Under Crop' are fantastic pants. The best ones out there. Super flattering and they don't fall off. What? That doesn't happen to you? Ugh, it does to me. Get running and next the thing you know my pants are sagging. Not with these babies though! Thankfully my MIL loves lulu, too. She loves to spoil her only girl!

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment