02 June 2013

Weekend Recap

Home from a fabulous weekend celebrating the amazing bride-to-be, Brittany. The girls got started Friday night and I made it up Saturday morning. Limo service to the wineries was fantastic! We made it to three wineries with no worries! Our "base" for our alcohol fueled day was good old Lexington Barbecue. Excellent hush puppies!
Our first stop was Junius Lindsay Vineyards. It was so quaint, gorgeous, just plain perfect. It was so relaxing and a great start to the day.


Julie, Brittany, and myself. We've known each other for 22 years. That's crazy talk.

Next we headed to Weathervane. This one was idyllic as well. We enjoyed wine slushies on the front lawn with the vineyard dog. 


Our final stop was Native Wines. Got some fun 'Raspberry Tea Wine' and it really is made from fermented tea! Yum. More wine on the limo ride home...



Bar hopped that night and I functioned as my girls DD. This of course led to me feeling (and being called) mom. 




Sunday morning was topped off with some time with my parents. I mean we were in Winston after all. 

Me and my beautimous mama. Rocking my lululemon faves. More on that later...



No comments:

Post a Comment