17 June 2013

Menu Monday: Fish Tacos

Anyone have a good fish taco recipe? We went to Yard House on Saturday for date night. Had the most amazing Baja Fish Street Tacos. To die for. Need to do some pinning to find a great recipe. I am a cilantro FREAK, so naturally I loved the fresh salsa that was atop these beauties.
My mouth is watering just looking at my picture again! We also enjoyed yummy beverages. Eric, a half yard beer. Sara, a sparkling wine (read: girly) cocktail. Just what we need after a long week.
In other news, Scout's new bowls came in from Ballard Designs. Love them and so does my girl! Waterhog mat from LL. Bean was also a great purchase. It really sops up the water.


She is getting so big! She's about 4 1/2 months now. Tall and lean, definitely growing into her paws. Despite the fact that my girl does not bark or growl (praise!), she still likes to watch the perimeter for us. She is about 44 pounds.

Congratulations if you read that entire random post. How gorgeous are our hydrangeas???


No comments:

Post a Comment