05 September 2013

Currently Reading: It All Starts with Food


I have become increasingly aware of how scary food today can be. Scary additives, ingredients you don't recognize, things we can't pronounce. I am looking forward to diving into this book on our flight tomorrow morning. It approaches our food choices from a psychological as well as physiological standpoint. I'll definitely keep you posted. Good news is... It All Starts with Food pairs well with a lot of the recipes from my new cookbook by Gwyneth

By doing the Whole30, this should also be a good test on the gluten/dairy intolerance for me. I think I am mildly intolerant, but am still curious. This would give me a good 30 days of data to share with the allergist before getting tested. Getting an email from Morgan could not have come at a better time. Girlfriends are the best! 

Whole30 Day 1 ::: 9.9.2013. Luckily, it is not crazy drastically different than the way I have been eating lately.

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. alrighty, you have compelled me to at least slightly update my blog :-) haha. Now, if you'll teach me how to get better templates, we'll be blogging gurus ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just play around with the templates/fonts/colors that blogger has. nothing fancy!

    ReplyDelete