03 September 2013

New Wardrobe Lovelies

Loving these new lovelies that I snapped up this weekend. What are your favorite new pieces for Fall?

1 J.Crew "Minnie" Pants ::: I purchased in store one pair in navy, then promptly came home to order a second pair in black. These are the PERFECT pants. Perfect fit, perfect look, perfect wardrobe staple. 

2 J.Crew "Matchstick" Jeans ::: Classic Rinse, Short Length (I'm only 5'4" afterall!) Ultra-flattering fabulous fit. Slim through the hip and thigh, slim straight leg. 

3 J.Crew "Scalloped Dress" ::: I got the black one in store (I see now it is on sale online only, grrr) This dress is absolutely adorable, comfortable, and fits like a glove. I'll be sporting this dress this weekend when we go to Connecticut for a wedding. Might rock it again to Brittany's rehearsal dinner the following weekend.

4 Ann Taylor Loft "Geometric Lace Short Sleeve Dress ::: Ladylike day dress. Perfect for an upcoming bridesmaids' luncheon at the Olde English Tea Room in Wake Forest.

5 Ann Taylor Loft "Ruffle Tie Neck Shell" ::: Great for weekend wear or teacher wear. I grabbed this in "Oasis Purple" and think that is a great transitional color as we move into fall.

6 Ann Taylor Loft "Beaded Peter Pan Collar Shell" ::: The color is "Crisp Navy" and I love that the beaded color detail is in black. I love a good black and navy combination. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment